Once again the Paleo Baby slept through the night! He woke up around 6am 🙂 It feels so good to get a good nights rest! I hope this trend continues 🙂
For dinner I made Worlds Moistest Chicken by Jan’s Sushi Bar (recipe below). This is always a winner! Its sooo easy and literally takes 5 minutes to prep (that’s if you already have mayo made) I also baked 2 small russet potatoes for us and paired it all together with a nice green salad!
- 3 large split chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise, preferably homemade
- 1/4 cup Sriracha hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and Sriracha.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly over each breast. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the chicken is golden and the juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes; cut each breast into thirds and serve.
If you have little ones you could probably leave the sriracha out for their pieces or even try making a “sweeter” type “glaze”. Maybe adding a little teriyaki flavored coconut aminos (a grain and gluten free substitute for soy sauce/teriyaki sauce. In my opinion its WAY tastier) to the mayo!!
After dinner we all cuddled on to the couch and watched about 6 episodes of our new favorite show on Netflix…“Switched at Birth” I’m officially addicted! If you have never seen it PLEASE do! It really is a great show and to its family friendly as well 🙂
Day 16 OVER…14 more to go! I’m officially over the halfway MARK!!!