We got good news today that our renters received the Unemployment Claim that they thought they were not going to receive. This also means (for the moment) that they do not want to break the lease and want to stay 🙂 It was sweet relief to me!
For dinner I made some Crispy Baked Hot Wings and a side salad. Now I’m going to share a little secret with you…..I have the key to making CRISPY wings in the oven!!
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- 3lbs of wings
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- Set oven to 250
- Mix the baking powder and salt together
- Toss in the wings and coat them evenly
- Once they are all coated put them in the oven (move rack to the bottom of the oven) and bake for 30ish minutes.
- Up the temperature to 425 (raise the wings to the center of the oven) for another 45ish minutes.
- When they are all crispy and done take out the wings, toss in your sauce (I used Franks Original Hot Sauce)
- broil to really crisp them up!
Trust me!! You will thank me 🙂
After all of us (I saved a few un-sauced for Paleo Baby) polished off ALL 3 pounds of wings, we gave the baby a bath and put him down. The hubby and I then watched some Hulu Plus and hit the sack early (about 9:30pm).
12 days down, 18 to GO!